Thursday 14 January 2016

COP3 - Revised Academic Poster

I updated my academic poster with final images from my practical storyboards and a conclusion that merged with both my practical and dissertation. I wanted to create another board to visually show how much my practical has grown along with the dissertation. I prefer the layout of this poster than the previous, it looks neater and has a finished approach with the completed panels on the page. Whereas the previous poster contains the thumbnail sketches that worked for a development poster rather than a conclusive one.

Creating this board reassured me with what I have achieved over the module, and how much I have learnt through all this research and analysis undertaken. When I created the first board I was very unsure about my practical work with the ending outcome being an animatic, I couldn't see how an animatic would be beneficial towards my work. However with this edited poster I feel more confidence with the practical work that I have produced, the storyboards not only work with my findings and new knowledge, they are great for my portfolio. 



Concluding Academic Poster
Development Academic Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment