Monday 11 January 2016

COP3 Tutorial 6/1/2016

Notes

+ Ensure that the list of illustrations includes both description and sourced, when you accessed the link etc. When it comes to referencing your own work, in same style as rest.

+ Contents Page - get rid of the '......' inbetween the heading and the page number. Update the word count.

+ I was debating with an illustrative appendices, I felt that showing an example of the basic shots, primary planes and perspective that was examined in the first two chapters needed to be shown to the reader. After showing Annabeth, I kept the appendices. Ensure that the appendices images are referenced in the text and added to list of illustrations.

+ In synthesis, add the importance of storyboarding within animation compared to film.

+ Continue to aim for printing on 8th or 11th Jan. In order to keep to my schedule.

Practical

+ The level of detail on the practical is good, the use of shading aids the context and the source of light. Review the sense of perspective on the fourth panel. Reference from Maya or primary photography will help.

+ As I have stated previously, I wanted to make an animatic to show the camera angles in motion and link to animation storyboards in industry that are dragged straight into a previs. After talking to Annabeth, I decided not to make an animatic.  Instead of creating an animatic, I will make a booklet that will show the finished storyboard page with a quote of the method and inspiration taken from my dissertation on the page next to it. This aids my context as it focuses on the composition within the frame.

In this booklet it would be nice to add a revised academic poster to show how the practical further links with the methodology.

No comments:

Post a Comment